Plumbers and Mechanical Contractors
"Poorly chosen equipment can never operate correctly" - L. O'Sullivan - Plumber
Let Ashgrove's experienced engineering department help you choose cost effective solutions which ensure both you and you customers are getting value for money.
- 14 years experience in Renewable Energy installations
- Highly technical, competent engineering and installation teams
- Hundreds of domestic and commercial projects installed nationwide
- Sample Reference projects
- Trained in various technologies
- Solar - Geothermal - Air to Water heat pumps - Underfloor - Ventilation - Rainwater Harvesting
- Objective cost effective solutions tailored to each project
- Competitive Prices
- Contact us for trade prices
- Dedicated technical backup supporting projects nationwide
- Will always get calls/questions answered by Trained Engineers
- Experienced Team - Trained in various technologies
- Full time maintenance/repair staff - office based or on-site assistance
- Detailed payback analysis on different options making sure you get value for your money
- Regular training updates -
- Training updates and seminars c. every 3 to 4 weeks on various technologies and at various levels of competency
- Improve Building Operating Costs
- Certain technologies will improve the energy rating of your house but not operating costs
- Improve Building Energy Ratings
- Explain how building energy ratings are calculated and how you can maximise benefit to your project.
- Using Renewable Energy Technologies rather than Fossil fuels
- Advice on Insulation Levels, Window U-Values, Low Energy Lighting
- Help to incorporate various energy sources and ensure they operate trouble-free eg.
- Oil/Gas & Solar (dual Coil or Preheat - Reheat)
- Geothermal/Aerothermal with Oil/Gas Assist
I built originally back in 05 with under-floor heating downstairs and radiators upstairs connected to an oil boiler. The running costs were very high and I needed an option to reduce the cost of my heating bill. After getting a recommendation from a friend of mine I spoke to Ashgrove. One of their engineers I spoke to advised me on an Air to Water heat pump. The installation was very straight forward with very little mess or disturbance to my house or my heating system and my running costs have reduced sizably. I would recommend Ashgrove and their products to anyone.
Ashgrove Renewables were originally brought in by my builder at the start of my timber frame house build. Despite a lot of hassle with the builder which ended up in him going out of business during my build resulting in Ashgrove not receiving payment for the underfloor heating, they worked with me to install the geothermal borehole system and continue to stand over the system despite still not being fully paid by the builder to date. I found Ashgrove extremely professional and understanding especially considering the circumstances they experienced during my project. I would have no hesitation in recommending Ashgrove.
Ger approached Ashgrove to upgrade his existing heating system. His 230m2 homes original heating system was installed in Nov 2005, consisting of an oil boiler & two floors of underfloor heating, utilising weather compensating control. A survey revealed his annual heating bill to be approximately E1,815. Ashgrove installed a 12kW Geothermal Heat Pump with two vertical borehole collectors in August 2008. This unit now provides heating & hot water. A dedicated ESB meter was fitted to the unit to monitor running costs. Over the following 12 months the running cost was calculated at E722. The client realised a direct saving of E1,075, or 61% of the previous years running costs.
We are currently dealing with Ashgrove Renewables on a number of projects ranging from a scheme of sustainable houses where we are incorporating exhaust air heat pumps to a 11,000sq ft house with underfloor heating, geothermal heat pump and solar panels. Their experience in dealing with larger scale projects has made working with Ashgrove very easy
Ashgrove have been involved with us on a number of Large Commercial jobs in Dublin incl a 30m2 evacuated tube solar array in Tallagh, aswell as many large high end domestic projects incl a 10,000sq ft house using underfloor heating and geothermal heat pump. Ashgrove's technical backup and their workmanship is of the highest quality and we know when we are dealing with Ashgrove the job will be done right. We hope to have continued success with them and their products for many years to come.
We use Ashgrove for installing over 60 systems per year, varying from underfloor to geothermal to solar panels. We find their expertise, punctuality, reliability and prices excellent. I also have a Nibe geothermal heat pump system in my own house and am delighted with the efficiency of the unit as well as the service that Ashgrove provide for my business and customers and for my own personal system.
We went with Ashgrove back in 2002 for underfloor and geothermal. We found their hands on approach invaluable as these systems were new at the time to both us and the builder and their experience made the installation hassle free. We have experienced over five years of trouble free running and are delighted with the heating bills being so low. We are more than happy to recommend Ashgrove.