Why Architects & Engineers use Ashgrove?
In this rapidly changing sector experts at the forefront need to continuously update their knowledge base on all available Renewable Energy technologies.
Ashgrove's experienced design and project management teams take regular training in order to provide you with up to date information for projects that you may be working on.
- Proven track record
- Hundreds of commercial and domestic projects completed nationwide
- See sample of completed projects
- We specialise in all Renewable Energy Technologies
- Objective cost effective solutions tailored to each project
- Choose suitable technology
- Over 14 years in Renewables
- Advice on new Building Regulations
- Max Permitted Energy Performance Coefficient (MPEPC) = 0.6 of Ref Dwelling
- Max Permitted Carbon Performance Coefficient (MPCPC = 0.69 of Ref Dwelling
- Minimum requirement for Renewable energy = 10kWh/m2/a
- Improve Building Energy Ratings
- Using Renewable Energy Technologies rather than Fossil fuels
- Improve Building Operating Costs
- Certain technologies will improve BER but not Operating costs
- Integration of various energy sources and ensure they operate trouble-free eg.
- Oil/Gas & Solar (dual Coil or Preheat - Reheat)
- Geothermal/Aerothermal with Oil/Gas Assist
- Geothermal/Aerothermal & Solar & Solid fuel
- Proven Track Record delivering difficult projects.
- Experienced Team - Trained in various technologies
- Regular training updates - Training updates and seminars c. every 3 to 4 weeks on various technologies and at various levels of competency
- Geothermal/Aerothermal & Solar & Solid fuel
Ashgrove have been involved with us on a number of Large Commercial jobs in Dublin incl a 30m2 evacuated tube solar array in Tallagh, aswell as many large high end domestic projects incl a 10,000sq ft house using underfloor heating and geothermal heat pump. Ashgrove's technical backup and their workmanship is of the highest quality and we know when we are dealing with Ashgrove the job will be done right. We hope to have continued success with them and their products for many years to come.
Ashgrove Renewables were originally brought in by my builder at the start of my timber frame house build. Despite a lot of hassle with the builder which ended up in him going out of business during my build resulting in Ashgrove not receiving payment for the underfloor heating, they worked with me to install the geothermal borehole system and continue to stand over the system despite still not being fully paid by the builder to date. I found Ashgrove extremely professional and understanding especially considering the circumstances they experienced during my project. I would have no hesitation in recommending Ashgrove.
We are currently dealing with Ashgrove Renewables on a number of projects ranging from a scheme of sustainable houses where we are incorporating exhaust air heat pumps to a 11,000sq ft house with underfloor heating, geothermal heat pump and solar panels. Their experience in dealing with larger scale projects has made working with Ashgrove very easy
I built originally back in 05 with under-floor heating downstairs and radiators upstairs connected to an oil boiler. The running costs were very high and I needed an option to reduce the cost of my heating bill. After getting a recommendation from a friend of mine I spoke to Ashgrove. One of their engineers I spoke to advised me on an Air to Water heat pump. The installation was very straight forward with very little mess or disturbance to my house or my heating system and my running costs have reduced sizably. I would recommend Ashgrove and their products to anyone.
We use Ashgrove for installing over 60 systems per year, varying from underfloor to geothermal to solar panels. We find their expertise, punctuality, reliability and prices excellent. I also have a Nibe geothermal heat pump system in my own house and am delighted with the efficiency of the unit as well as the service that Ashgrove provide for my business and customers and for my own personal system.
We went with Ashgrove back in 2002 for underfloor and geothermal. We found their hands on approach invaluable as these systems were new at the time to both us and the builder and their experience made the installation hassle free. We have experienced over five years of trouble free running and are delighted with the heating bills being so low. We are more than happy to recommend Ashgrove.
Ger approached Ashgrove to upgrade his existing heating system. His 230m2 homes original heating system was installed in Nov 2005, consisting of an oil boiler & two floors of underfloor heating, utilising weather compensating control. A survey revealed his annual heating bill to be approximately E1,815. Ashgrove installed a 12kW Geothermal Heat Pump with two vertical borehole collectors in August 2008. This unit now provides heating & hot water. A dedicated ESB meter was fitted to the unit to monitor running costs. Over the following 12 months the running cost was calculated at E722. The client realised a direct saving of E1,075, or 61% of the previous years running costs.